The German-Romanian Chamber of Commerce is pleased to invite you to participate at the sixth edition of Cities of Tomorrow, Romania’s top forum for business, architecture and administration.
Date/Time: 27.02.2018, 09:00-18:00
Venue: JW Marriott Grand Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
Cities of Tomorrow 2018 is dedicated to the urban regeneration as a means towards sustainable development of Romania’s cities/regions and of an attractive business environment for companies and their employees. Successful promoting of a city or region implies the successful cooperation of all stakeholders and is a key factor for efficient development. Top international guests will debate on the topic of reconversion and revitalisation of cities and regions.
In times of growing mobility and internationalization of goods, services, labour and capital, Romanian regions are faced with increased competition with other regions of the world. Efficient cooperation between all stakeholders involved in regional development helps create an investment-friendly business environment and related economic advantages.
Our event offers a rich variety of presentations, interactive roundtables, a marketplace of projects and solutions for urban development and, last but not least, a great opportunity for networking.
Who should attend?
The conference is designed to provide useful information and new insights for:
- city mayors, city managers, representatives of regional development agencies and metropolitan areas, representatives of city and county councils
- Romanian and foreign private companies
- professionals in urban planning and architects
- real estate investors and developers interested or based in South-Eastern Europe
- real estate professionals
- representatives of chambers of commerce and industry
- representatives of industrial clusters
- technology providers
- urban infrastructure and utilities companies
- banking professionals
Discover the past editions of Cities of Tomorrow here.
LANGUAGE of the conference: English-Romanian with simultaneous interpretation
Participation fee*: 120 euro + VAT per person.
Participants registering by 1st of February 2018 will receive an early-bird discount of 20%.
* Additional 20% discount for the members of the German-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry