2nd Emerging Europe Property Forum to be held in cooperation with RICS on the afternoon of 8 November 2016 at Parliament Square in London, focusing on the the most exciting Emerging Markets at one event in London. Presentations, interactive panel discussions, networking opportunities. Exclusive half-day conference in London.
Location: RICS at Parliament Square – Lecture Hall, London, United Kingdom
It is without doubt an exciting time for the Central and Eastern European real estate industry as the market continues to perform well amid a world economy characterized by growing uncertainty and unpredictability. As a consequence of the recent Brexit referendum results and growing uncertainty around the world, both European and Central and Eastern European property markets are facing new challenges.
The event provides a platform for investors, developers and bankers to discuss and debate key aspects and drivers of the improving economic performance of the region and profitable opportunities investors should cast their eyes on.
- Jeffrey Matsu, RICS, Senior Economist
- Noah M. Steinberg FRICS, CEO-Chairman, Wing, Chairman of RICS in Hungary
- Dr. Marcus Cieleack, Chief Economist and Head of Global Strategy, Patrizia
- Jörn Stobbe FRICS, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Managing Director
- Balázs Hornok, Acquisitions Director Europe, Rockspring Property Investment Managers
- Dr. Andrea Sartori, Global Head of Sports, and Head of Real Estate, Leisure and Tourism in Central & Eastern Europe, KPMG
- Christopher Zeuner MRICS, Managing Director CEE, LaSalle Investment
- Eric Assimakopoulos, Founder & Managing Partner, Revetas Capital
- Gijs Klomp MRICS, New Europe Property Investments, Investment Director
- Thomas Mundy, Director EMEA Capital Markets Strategy & Research, JLL
- Árpád Török MRICS, CEO, TriGranit
- Georg Blaschke , Vice President – International Real Estate Finance Continental Europe, Helaba
- CA Immo – Speaker to be confirmed
- Investment opportunities in Emerging Markets in Europe – Political risk in Emerging Europe
- Consequences of Brexit for Europe’s property markets – Which region’s property markets will benefit most from Brexit?
- Central and Eastern European (CEE) and Southeast Eruopean (SEE) markets in depth: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey
- Banking finance, alternative financing issues
- Legal and regulation challenges in emerging property markets
- Development opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe: where and what to develop?
Following companies participated at the event in 2015:
AAREAL BANK AG, AEW Europe, AIG Investments, Amstar, Balmain Asset Management, Biris Goran SPARL, Biriș Goran SPARL, Bogle Architects, Boxberg Capital Ltd., CA Immo, CallisonRTKL, CBRE, Charles Allan, CMS Budapest, CNC Advisory, Colliers International, Colliers International Romania, CPI Hungary Kft., CPI Property Group, CR Investment Management, Cushman & Wakefield, Dentons, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG, DTZ ECHINOX, EBRD, Europa Capital, Europa Capital Partners LLP, Eversheds LLP, First Title Insurance Plc, FMS Wertmanagement Service GmbH, GIC Pte Ltd, Hall Kemp, Hatfield Philips Deutschland GmbH, HYPO Niederösterreich, Indotek Group, JLL, Karlin Real Estate, Lauressa Advisory, Lockton Companies LLP, Lone Star Germany Acquisitions GmbH, M7 Real Estate, Momentum Group, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investment, N M Rothschild & Sons Limited, Numerica Partners Ltd., Peakside Capital, RB Bartlet, Revetas Capital, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Santeam Hungary Kft., Sharman Church Chartered Surveyors, Stewart Title Ltd, TA Europe, TaylorWessing e|n|w|c advokáti v.o.s., TPG Capital, Transilvania Business, Trebbi Polska, TriGranit, Unicredit Group, Valad Europe, Vistra Professional Services SRL, Westport Capital Partners (UK) LLP, WING …
RICS, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, is a global, independent and self-regulating professional body in the real estate industry established in 1868 to serve the public interest by setting and upholding global professional standards of excellence and integrity in land, property and construction. RICS promotes and enforces professional standards and offers access to the most sought-after property professional status in the world as well as to great learning and networking events across the globe.
Date: 8th November 2016
Place: RICS at Parliament Square – Lecture Hall, London, United Kingdom
MAP & Location
COST: EUR 225 / person – EARLY BIRD!
– 20% discount is available for 2 registrations,
– 25% on 3 or more,
– 30% for RICS members
Discounts can not be combined.
Portfolio Conferences are organized by NET Media Inc, member of Central European Media and Publishing Group. Portfolio Conferences cover 7 different industries and attract more than 8000 participants annually.
Portfolio Conferences a leading event hub of the CEE real estate industry. We organize real estate focused conferences, business breakfasts and workshops in Belgrade, Budapest, Bucharest and Vienna.
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the official event partner for CEE Property Forum in Vienna, SEE Property Forum in Belgrade, Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum in Budapest and RICS-Portfolio Valuation Conference.
Portfolio Conferences are characterised by high-level networking opportunity and unique professional content.
RICS is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction.
We are an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity – providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.