Click here to find the list of the MIPIM Awards 2019 finalists.
Click here to see the pictures of the projects.
The jury, chaired this year by Méka Brunel, CEO of Gecina, reviewed over 200 entries from a record 58 countries and shortlisted the finest projects in each of the 11 competition categories.
The winners will be announced at the MIPIM Awards ceremony on Thursday, 14 March at 6.30pm in the Grand Auditorium of the Palais des Festivals in Cannes.
The winners will be selected by both MIPIM delegates voting in Cannes for projects of their choice and by the jury. The winners will be selected on a 50:50 basis combining delegates’ votes cast on-site and the jury’s own votes.
Presentations of each project will be available in the MIPIM Pressroom at the end of the week.
Members of the MIPIM Jury Awards 2019 are:
- Méka BRUNEL, CEO, Gecina (France) & Chairman of the jury
- Chris BROOKE, President, RICS (Hong Kong)
- Serge FAUTRE, CEO, AG Real Estate (Belgium)
- Paolo GENCARELLI, Head of Group Real Estate and Procurement, Poste Italiane (Italy)
- Marco HEKMAN, Managing Director Continental Europe, CBRE (The Netherlands)
- Frank KHOO, Group Chief Investment Officer, City Development Officer (Singapore)
- Tinka KLEINE, Senior Director Private Real Estate, PGGM (The Netherlands)
- Barbara KNOFLACH, Deputy Chief Executive & Global Head of Real Estate Investment Management, BNP PARIBAS Real Estate (Germany)
- Sergey KUZNETSOV, Chief Architect, City of Moscow (Russia)
- Lee MORRIS, Design Director and Head of Architecture, Atkins (UAE)
- Guy PERRY, Vice President, Urban Planning and Design, McKinsey & Company (UAE)
- Jean-Michel WILMOTTE, President & Architect, Wilmotte & Associés (France)
About Reed MIDEM:
Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJUNIOR in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; MIDEM in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM UK in London, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong, MIPIM PropTech Summit in New York, MIPIM PropTech Europe in Paris for the tech and real estate industry; MAPIC in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy and MAPIC Food in Milan, and MAPIC India in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector. www.reedmidem.com
About Reed Exhibitions:
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organiser, with over 500 events in 30 countries. In 2017 Reed brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com