With yields on European property markets reaching record lows, investors look for new products to achieve higher returns. Property Forum’s second event in Warsaw will provide valuable insight into the rapidly emerging new asset classes of the property market. European investors, regional experts and local developers will come together at this business breakfast to discuss alternative investment opportunities in the property industry.
· 15 speakers
· 150+ participants
· All about residential, student housing, co-living, senior living & more
Date: 25th February 2020 Venue: Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
- European investment outlook 2020 – What’s on the radar?
- Investing in alternatives – Is it worth taking the risk?
- Student housing in CEE – Unlimited room for growth
- Residential investment in CEE – Beyond the first steps
- Build-to-rent & co-living – Where do these sectors fit in?
- Senior living – Huge potential thanks to demographics
Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years of experience. We organize conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague.