CEE BSC Executive Leaders Roundtable – 26 January 2021.
“9 RoundTables; 49 top SSC execs from 9 Countries”
An Invitation-only event for Business Services Centres Site Directors in Central Eastern Europe. We expect Directors to attend from Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Estonia.
Why/What’s the concept?
• 9 RoundTables (confidential, Invitation-only) for BSC Directors across CEE. Each RoundTable moderated by an expert on the topic. 2-3 BSC Directors to be asked to tell their experiences to start the conversation, then it continues.
• Cross-fertilize ideas across the CEE region (i.e. let BSC directors in Romania speak with those in Lithuania). We will limit BSC Directors from the same City (so as to maximize the cross-market sharing of experiences).
• Lots of networking amongst CEE BSC execs, linking the various markets to each other. These will be both Hopin 1-on-1, pre-arranged Video meetings; as well as random Video-Networking meetings (filtered) of 5 minutes each, so Directors can share “Top 3 ideas” in their centres.
• “Safe Space” for BSC Directors to ask questions about innovative, leading-edge processes, technologies and solutions – both from their Peers and the vendors of these solutions.
When and where? 26 January. 12:45 – 16:30.
Where? 100% online on the Hopin platform.
Who is invited?
• BSC Directors from across the CEE region are invited – Complimentary. Site Director only. Non-Transferable Invitations. (Optional: Package-of-3 additional tickets for your BSC top execs: 800euro.) Throughout the afternoon, Site execs will be able to have 1-on-1 closed Video Meetings with other execs.
• Strictly-limited number of pre-screened vendors and sponsors.
• AI – applied to BSCs.
• Process and Data Mining. Is it more than promised? How is it useful for SSCs.
• Process Automation – 3 case studies
• Locations: Will there be a new wave in new locations?
• OnBoarding Virtually – top tips, lessons-learned, and best-practices.
• The new “Office”. Working in the Virtual world. Where are we headed?
• Team-building Tips. Out-of-sight does not need to mean out-of-mind.
• Your Big-Board. Managing “up”. Veteran tips on communications and expectations.
• 10 “million-dollar” ideas from our BSC.
See Full Details here.
Date Announced for 2021 CEE Business Services Summit & Awards: 7-8 April 2021. The Summit, with 40+ speakers, will be a hybrid format, both in-person in Warsaw and via the Hopin platform, drawing a global audience. The evening Awards Gala will be an in-person event (with limited video streaming). (Nominations open 1st January)