CTP is delighted to return to EXPO REAL and is looking forward to welcoming you to their booth on October 4th-6th to meet the new CTP Germany management team, join one of our panel discussions, network at the booth party, or learn more about becoming a CTP Parkmaker at the career breakfast event.
4th October 2022
Panel discussion #1: in English
Title: Nearshoring: why – how – when – where?
Topics: supply chains, differences between CEE and Germany, effects on European economies
1. Remon Vos, founder and CEO of CTP
2. Dirk Sosef, Head of Research & Strategy at CTP
3. Ondřej Novotný, Real Estate Director at Honeywell
4. Marc Adrion, Vitesco Technologies
Moderation: René Buck, CEO of BCI Global
with inspirational keynote speaker > Mika Häkkinen <
5th October 2022
Panel discussion #2: in German
Title: The future of business park developments
Topics: explain Parkmaking, outlook, and future trends in park development
1. Timo Hielscher, Regional Development Director West at CTP
2. Tim-Oliver Frische, Senior Editor Ramp One / Deutsche Verkehrs-Zeitung
Panel discussion #3: in German
Title: Logistics and ESG: how can the two go together?
Topics: CTP’s commitment to solar energy and commitment to invest 300mio EUR in energy over coming 3 years, CTP strategy paper, outlook to double the portfolio, meaning of the S, best practice Logistic hub Amsterdam
1. Susanne Eickermann-Riepe, Chairwoman of the Bord ICG Institut für Corporate Governance
2. Dr. Jan Röttgers, Director Logistics & International, ECE Work & Live
3. Remon Vos, founder and CEO of CTP
Fabian Kempchen, Regional Development Director North at CTP
All panels plus 10 minutes Q&A
6th October 2022
09:00 – 10:15 am
What does it mean to be a CTP Parkmaker? Come along to hear more about CTP, its origins and future, from the founder and CEO, Remon Vos, as well as have the opportunity to ask our CTP Leadership Ambassadors any questions.