As of summer 2016, a new conference center and the two new halls C5 and C6 will take shape in the northeast of the exhibition grounds. The total number of halls available at the exhibition venue will thus increase to 18 as of fall 2018. Embedded in the spacious outdoor exhibition area, the Conference Center Northeast will offer ideal conditions for a wide variety of trade fairs, conferences and events.
The ground-breaking ceremony was on June 28, 2016. Named C5 and C6, two new exhibition halls will be erected on the exhibition grounds of Messe München. At the end of the two-year construction period, this will raise the total number of halls available to 18.
Facts & Figures
• Additional exhibition space of roughly 10,000 m² per hall.
• Each hall is 143 meters long and 71 meters wide.
• The floor space of Hall C6 can be spatially divided by mobile partition walls as needed.
• An independent conference area accommodating more than 1,000 people is going to take up the hall’s front section on the upper floor.
• The upper floor moreover features three auditoriums as well as numerous smaller conference rooms.
• State-of-the-art, large-scale glass fronts offer plenty of natural light.
• The new Messe München halls are served by the subway station Messestadt Ost (U2) and within very short walking distance from the outdoor parking lot.