Save the date – 2nd edition of the NRCC Night of the SMEs is happening on November 24, at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel!Join a dedicated NRCC event & prepare your business for 2017!
NRCC Night of the SMEs includes a Cocktail followed by a Seated Dinner with knowledge sharing on business development. During the dinner, you will enjoy each of the 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes) at the table of a different company, sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific topic. Better said, the perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Top 5 changes in tax for SMEs, how to create an out-of-the-box marketing strategy, leadership & employee engagement tools, how to optimize your cash-flow or identify the best financing options: all these topics and many others will be approached at the NRCC Night of the SMEs during the structured dinner and ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening.
Reasons to attend the event
– 100+ SMEs owners & decision makers, NRCC members, but also external companies
– Up to 12 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level: Legal, Tax, Banking, Debt collection, Car leasing, Transport & Relocation, Marketing, HR, Training, Health etc. Follow us to discover all the fields to be covered and the companies sharing their experience
– New insights on business development, trends, best practices, do’s & don’ts, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner
– Networking & business matching opportunities during Cocktail & Intermezzo
– NRCC Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta.
If you are interested to become a key-topic provider, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees & Registration
Fee for NRCC members – 295 lei; fee for externals – 450 lei.
Please register at email@example.com, until 16th of November.Maximum 2 persons per company.
Payment must be made in full prior to the event to guarantee admission. Fee is refunded only for cancellations received 48 hours prior to the event.
Founded in 2006, the NRCC is a non-profit organization that supports and promotes the Dutch-Romanian business community, while representing The Netherlands, the biggest source of foreign direct investment in Romania since many years now. Our successful activity in helping the development of bilateral trade between the two countries was recognized in 2016, when NRCC received Excellence Award in the “International Affairs and International Economic Relations” section, at the “Nine O’ Clock 25 Years Awards Gala”
NRCC network now includes 180+ members, representing 20+ industries. We develop activities in cities like Bucharest, Cluj, Constanta, Brasov and Bacau, as well as in the Netherlands. Over 10.000 persons attended during the time the chamber’s events.