Two buildings that inevitable catch your eye, rise tall and elegant on Calea Floreasca, one of the most longed-for areas of Bucharest. The view from the 25th floor is breathtaking, and you will have a hard time deciding on what you prefer: nature or city lights. The apartments’ high ceilings will add to the feeling of ultimate freedom and endless possibilities. A place where you feel you can almost touch the clouds. A home where the sunrise will have a new meaning. This is Up-site, the tallest residential project in Romania at the time of its launch. Two towers of 25 and 12 floors, built to cater to those with exquisite tastes. Developed by Atenor.
UP-site: Bucharest’s newest luxury residential towers serve a large dose of investment credentials
Raising the bar in Bucharest’s luxury housing sector is a new residential development that’s drawing a new skyline in the Romanian capital. 167B Calea Floreasca, Bucharest
In the beating heart of the upmarket Floreasca district, sitting at the crossroads of Bucharest’s’ social, shopping, business and prime residential hubs, two luxury glass-fronted towers spanning 12 and 25 floors are the focus of UP-site – poised to soon be the city’s tallest buildings and landmark prestige residential development.
On completion, UP-site Bucharest will offer 270 with 2, 3, 4 and 5-room apartments with double ceiling heights, luxury interiors and strong investment credentials.
Views here are outstanding via floor-to-ceiling glass windows, with apartments offering a unique vantage point across the recently redevelopment Lake Floreasca with its cluster of exclusive restaurants and the green city beyond.
All apartments feature cutting edge interiors and appliances including underfloor heating, smart home technology, 2.7 metre ceiling heights and parquet flooring.
Key amenities of this landmark new development include a resident swimming pool, bike room, multipurpose recreation areas, green spaces and wellness zone.
Sum UP: some technical specifications
- Full height glass façade from floor to ceiling, with living areas clear height of 2.70 meters
- Exterior ”brise soleil” with Aluminum snaps
- Balconies with secure glass balustrade of 1.40m with stainless steel fittings
- Multi-layered natural wood parquet, 14 mm thickness
- Premium porcelain rectified ceramic tiles by Cerim, Porecelanosa or similar.
- Premium Porta Doors, Pinum, DOOR SYSTEM, or similar, with MDF frame
- Sanitary items from Duravit, Laufen, Grohe, Kludi or similar
- Energy efficient climatization systems including fresh air supply
- Apartments ventilation through air linear grilles located at the ceiling level, with individual control for treated fresh air supply – filtering, heating and cooling (including heat recovery)
- Floor heating system
- Smart Home application, allowing monitoring & remote control of the apartment’s main systems
- KONE, Schindler or similar lifts – 1000 kg / 13 people, 2.5 m/s
Retail and service floor areas as well as 327 parking spaces will complete this project. The Promenada Mall – one of the best shopping centres in Bucharest – is a short distance away.
Considered the city’s Central Business District (CBD), the Floreasca district enjoys healthy office occupancy rates with the residential project primed to capitalize on an appetite for luxury living in an established and prestigious Bucharest postcode.
The project is Belgium-based developer ATENOR’s flagship residential development in the Romanian capital.
Knight Frank has been exclusively appointed as the real estate agent bringing UP-site to market.
Email: Knight Frank’s team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +40 310 050 405
Published in an exclusive, investment destination – oriented, market tour: “Bucharest – the skyline transformation by 2025” – Read: here
With the support of: