Due to existing and recently announced border restrictions within the region, CEE Property Forum will be an online event is inevitable as a very high percentage of the visitors are now fully or partly forbidden to enter Austria (citizens of Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, etc.).
Virtual CEE Property Forum will take place on the same date (23 September) on an interactive online conference platform, Hopin, which was used a number of times during the spring lockdown period. Using Hopin, attendees can watch all speeches and discussions, comment and ask questions, initiate private chat and private video meetings with online attendees and try our virtual speed networking.
- CEE’s #1 real estate event since 2013
- Covering every country in CEE & SEE: Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria
- High-quality networking with top-notch experts and professionals
- Big picture presentations and panels with leading European experts
- Panel discussions dedicated to individual asset classes
- Answering all your questions related to the potential long-term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on the property industry
Registration – here.
CEE Property Forum 2020, co-organised by RICS and Property Forum, is aimed at everyone looking to get a better understanding of the trends driving real estate markets in these turbulent times. With inspiring international speakers and highly skilled local experts covering every market in Central & Eastern Europe, CEE Property Forum is the region’s #1 event for thought-sharing and high-quality networking.
Countries covered: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia